Saturday, May 13, 2006

Network Papers

I just posted some things I have written on networks and/or entrepreneurship on my web page:
www.networkweaving.com/june.html

The first one is an example of how I took census and other government data and converted it into a set of graphs that tell a story about why entrepreneurship is so important and why entrepreneurs have such a hard time surviving and growing.

The next one--Transforming Your Regional Economy Through Uncertainty and Surprise: Learning from Network Theory, Complexity Science and the Field--I did for a talk at the Prigogine Center in Texas. A different version was published in Uncertainty and Surprise in Complex Systems, 2005.

Building a Regional Entrepreneurship Network: A Guide to Action is a "How To" workbook for people interested in creating regional networks.

I'll post more soon...

1 comment:

SteveHabibRose said...

Thanks so much for sharing this material, June. I've downloaded all of it. Keep it coming! :-)